Professional Payroll is the ideal solution for freelancers and for your flexible workforce.
Taking over your flexible workforce
These days, many companies work with a flexible workforce. Once you have found your temporary employee(s), A JOB WELL DONE can handle all the administrative and financial aspects of your relationship. As the legal employer, we adhere to the contractual and legal terms, protecting you from unexpected obligations.
Payroll for freelancers
As a freelancer, you join A JOB WELL DONE. We write up the freelancing contract. Your client will be invoiced by A JOB WELL DONE based on the working hours you register. You are paid on a monthly basis for the hours you have worked after deduction of taxes and social insurance contributions.
Here’s how it works:
- A JOB WELL DONE concludes an employment contract with employees and freelancers
- All salary payments, payroll taxes and other fees are handled by A JOB WELL DONE
- Pension rights are established with the StiPP Pensioenfonds after 78 weeks.
- Accrual of leave rights and holiday pay.
- Payments continue in case of illness.
- As a freelancer, you are entitled to social benefits.
- As an employer, you are no longer exposed to financial or labour legislation risks. Sick pay is restricted to 5 working days.
- Employees of A JOB WELL DONE fall under the ABU Collective Labour Agreement, which means that they are entitled to a permanent contract after 5.5 years.
- You receive 1 invoice per month.
- The costs of our services are entirely transparent. A JOB WELL DONE charges a fixed hourly rate.