Corporate Payroll is the ideal solution for companies that wish to simplify their employer obligations.
Permanent staff at your service
Being an employer has become so complicated over the last few years that it’s getting to be a specialty field of its own. Just think of the constantly changing laws and regulations, sick leave and pension agreements.
Setting up a branch of your company in the Netherlands
In order to employ staff in the Netherlands, you need to set up or register an entity with the tax authority and other state agencies. The registration procedure is cumbersome and costs time and money. Moreover, owning a Dutch entity brings with it ongoing obligations and costs, such as monthly tax declarations, annual reports and audits. A JOB WELL DONE can take over all your obligations as an employer until you are ready to do it all yourself. That way, you can immediately start a business in the Netherlands.
Here’s how it works:
- You recruit the employees, but we hire them.
- All labour agreements are concluded with A JOB WELL DONE. From that moment on, you have no legal liability.
- You will still be the one to manage and evaluate the employees on a daily basis; we take over everything else.
- This applies to both permanent and temporary employment contracts
- This way, you lower your risks. You receive 1 monthly invoice for the activities of each employee.
- Should the employment contract be terminated, you only pay the severance pay. We take care of all other legal costs
- You don’t need to take out sick leave insurance. You only have to pay up to 5 sick days
- We use the Collective Labour Agreement for Temporary Agency Workers (ABU CLA) for your temporary employees; this includes their right to an indefinite contract after 5.5 years.
- The costs of our services are entirely transparent. Apart from the salary you wish to pay, you must also pay statutory taxes and other employer contributions. A JOB WELL DONE charges a fixed hourly rate.